Saturday, January 20, 2007

Snowy Beginnings


Welcome! You are among the first visitors to my Blog. Since this is my first venture into the world of Blogging I hope you'll bear with me as I learn the ropes. Please offer suggestions and criticism where needed. (This is a view outside right now)
I am interested in hearing from any of you about the new materials on the market - especially acrylics and mediums etc. I have purchased a variety of these and am experimenting. Please check out the links below to see examples of my work. I tend to be eclectic in my approach, in fact many people think more than one artist produced my work.
I get bored so easily and there is a whole world of ideas and materials out there.
Question: Is it a problem for an artist not to have a defined style?

No comments: